Thursday, March 22, 2018

Dog of the Week: Diesel

Dog of the Week: Diesel


Hi, I'm Diesel! I'm about 3 years old. I weigh about 62 pounds which is normal for a big dog like me. The Hilton Head Humane Society said that I was a mix terrier.


I came to Hilton Head Humane Society on March 4, 2018. My old owner couldn't take care of me anymore so I am looking for a new owner who will take care of me, forgive, give me lots of love, and give me a forever home.


I’m really easy to manage . I am very loving and would love anyone who would try and adopt me and give me a nice home. I love belly rubs and give lots of kisses. I just love my floppy ears and love to get them scratched.


If you think I'm cute then adopt me!!! I am still available at Hilton Head Humane! Try and get me while I'm still there, hopefully not for much longer.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment